Purpose and legal basis
The personal data provided through the registration form will be used by Applied S.r.l. to send you newsletters in order to keep you updated on the latest news and projects of the Applied Group. The processing of such data requires your consent, which you can freely provide and revoke at any time by unsubscribing from the newsletter (art. 6, lett. a) GDPR) without prejudice to the processing carried out before the revocation. If you refuse to give consent, the Owner will not be able to keep you updated on news and projects by sending you the newsletter.
Your personal data will be kept until you unsubscribe from the newsletter, which you can do by clicking on the link in every email you receive. In any case, every two years you will be given the opportunity to update your consent. At the end of these treatments, the data will be deleted or anonymized within the computer systems and any paper files of the owner.
Categories of recipients
Your information is not disclosed to third parties, except to companies that provide services to the Applied Group and act as data processors (e.g., newsletter service providers).
Data controller, contacts and rights of the data subject
The Data Controller is Applied S.r.l., with registered office in via Speranza, 35 - San Lazzaro di Savena (BO) and carries out this activity in co-ownership with the other companies of the group:
- Talea S.r.l with registered office in via dell'Artigianato, 21 - Castel Guelfo (BO);
- Hotminds S.r.l with registered office in via Speranza, 35 - San Lazzaro di Savena (BO);
- Omega S.r.l with registered office in via dell'Artigianato, 21 - Castel Guelfo (BO).
The joint owners have entered into an agreement pursuant to Article 26 of EU Reg. 2016/679, the essential contents of which are available by making a request to the single point of contact.
The single point of contact to which to request information on the processing is the Talea Privacy Office contactable at the email address email@example.com.
The interested party has the right, according to the provisions of Articles 15 to 21 of the GDPR to:
request from the Data Controller access, rectification and deletion of personal data;
- the updating or, when interested, the integration of data;
- the transformation into an anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- request the limitation of the processing of data concerning him or her or to object to their processing;
- exercise their right to data portability.
The data subject may also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority at the Guarantor Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, at Piazza Venezia No. 111 - 00186 Rome (RM) - Tel. 06- 696771 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Pec: email@example.com.