Privacy notice on the processing of personal data
(pursuant to Art. 13 of EU Regulation No. 679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data, so-called "GDPR")
in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR, the Data Controller Applied S.r.l. provides you with the following information:
1. Who processes your personal data?
The Data Controller is Applied S.r.l. with registered office in Via Speranza, 35 - San Lazzaro (BO). The Data Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer ("Data Protection Officer" or "DPO") who can be reached at the following e-mail address dpo.gruppo@Applied.it. In order to obtain further clarifications regarding the processing activities, as well as to request assistance in exercising the rights provided for the protection of your personal data, you may contact the Data Controller at the following e-mail address email@example.com. In addition, the personal data you provide may be processed by the Controller's employees and collaborators, who have been authorised and trained to ensure that the processing is carried out in full compliance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, purpose limitation and storage, data minimisation, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
2. What data is processed and for what purposes?
The personal data you provide via the form on our Site are used by the Data Controller in order to:
• send you the requested brochure. The legal basis for this processing is that set out in Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, i.e. the performance of a contract or pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject; .
• send you any subsequent communications relating to the products and services in respect of which you have expressed an interest. The legal basis for such processing is that of Article 130, paragraph 4 of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree 196/2003).
Please note that the provision of your personal data for this purpose is optional, however, failure to provide such data will prevent the Data Controller from sending you the requested brochure or any subsequent communications relating to the products and services in respect of which you have expressed an interest.
3. How long is your personal data stored?
• The personal data processed in order to send you the requested brochure are kept for the time necessary to send you the desired material.
• Personal data processed for the purpose of sending you any subsequent communications relating to products and services in which you have expressed an interest are kept until you exercise your right to opt out of a communication, or until you inform us at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org that you no longer wish to be contacted for this purpose.
We would also like to point out that your data is processed mainly by automated means for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected.
4. With whom is your personal data shared?
We inform you that the Data Controller, in the performance of its activities, may communicate your personal data to third parties duly authorised and/or appointed as Data Processors pursuant to Article 28 of the GDPR.
We also inform you that your personal data are processed in the European area.
5. What rights can you exercise to protect your personal data?
Please note that pursuant to and within the limits of Articles 15-21 of the GDPR you have the right, at any time, to:
-request from the Data Controller access, rectification and deletion of your personal data;
-request the Data Controller to update or supplement your data;
-request the Data Controller to transform the data into an anonymous form or to block data processed in violation of the law, including data whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
-request the restriction of the processing of data concerning you or to object to its processing;
-receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the personal data concerning you and you have the right to transmit such data to another data controller without hindrance from the data controller to whom you have provided them, if the processing is based on consent or on a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means;
The requests referred to in the above points should be addressed to the Data Controller, who can be reached at the following e-mail address: email@example.com. We would also remind you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (e.g. the Guarantor for the protection of personal data) if you consider that the processing of your personal data is contrary to the legislation in force.