The application for monitoring and assisting employees while they are traveling to countries at risk
Travel Security With Gewa Plus
Gewa App Plus is a mobile travel security application designed to monitor employees traveling to countries with a certain level of risk and for remote support for the activities that the traveler may need. In particular, the application allows the creation and monitoring of "danger zones" by drawing polygons around the areas considered to be at a high risk. In the same way, it is possible to create "low risk" areas in regions that are generally at high risk. In case of approaching the border lines between high-risk and low-risk areas, the traveler will be notified through an alert if he enters or leaves the areas. When approaching a danger area, the traveler will be immediately notified and, if he enters the area, the assistance center will automatically receive a warning that will allow to manage the emergency situation. Finally, pressing down on the phone screen for 5 seconds activates the SOS that will put you in direct contact with the Omega Operations Center, which will assist you on your need and / or in case of an emergency.
App available for both IOS and Android devices
Creation of Points of Interest and Country Sheet 48 hours before departure
- Summary of main travel data and country sheet containing useful information and safety protocols of the country of destination
- 24/7 assistance from the Travel Assistance Team
- Points Of Interest of the single trip as accommodation, customer site, airport, embassy, hospital and the detailed information of the single POI displayed on the map
- Possibility of creating "danger zones" by the Travel Assistance Team, monitored remotely through the geofencing feature and visible on the App map
- Push notifications when approaching "danger zones"
- Geolocation and Alert Management in real time in case of entry into "danger zones"/ exit from “low risk zones”
- SOS Button functionality always active, to be pressed to signal an emergency situation
- Virtual space to communicate and exchange files with your colleagues during the trip
In Applied we are strongly convinced that Open Innovation, or the practice of actively seeking innovation outside one's own borders, both corporate and territorial, is one of the most valid methods for innovating, combining technologies and skills that are able to create high value synergies.
Via Speranza 35 40068 San Lazzaro di Savena (BO) Italy
Phone: +39 051 58 80 083