THE FUTURE OF BUSINESS STRATEGY
Data, or rather its management, is becoming more and more pervasive and strategic than the very applications that use it, thus becoming more relevant than the phenomenon that generated it (the Big Data).
Applied, in collaboration with Dell Technologies, Intel and its strategic partners, has created a Lab where data is managed E2E starting from sensor management to dashboards that project data derived from AI and ML analysis.
- Collect data with the highest level of security
- Concentrate data in a data-lake, with adequate performance and ingestion technologies, with ontology and data governance (both in-cloud and on-premise)
- Present the collected data and make the measured phenomena understandable, improving the management of the systems
- Offer monitoring and control room services to customers or after-sales service providers
- Use virtual commissioning to realize the digital twin of machines
- Develop on-edge intelligence for autonomous machines (FOG technology)
- Use data: machine learning, deep learning, anomaly detection, condition monitoring, predictive maintenance
- Influence spare parts procurement and maintenance scheduling
a4GATE is a secure solution for controlling Ethernet LAN traffic on ISO / OSI Level 1. The technology allows network designers and architects to build networks with very high levels of security, providing isolation and total hardware segmentation.
a4SENTINEL is an advanced analytics platform, accessible via web, desktop or mobile even outside the local network, that provides sophisticated monitoring and analytics tools for smart industrial plants.
Applied's Control Room is the monitoring and support center (with operators present 24/7) to ensure the proper performance of those activities that require continuous attention not always obtainable.
In Applied we are strongly convinced that Open Innovation, or the practice of actively seeking innovation outside one's own borders, both corporate and territorial, is one of the most valid methods for innovating, combining technologies and skills that are able to create high value synergies.
Via Speranza 35 40068 San Lazzaro di Savena (BO) Italy
Phone: +39 051 58 80 083